Emerging Supplementary Planning Documents
Emerging Information Notes
Sefton Council is seeking public comments until Friday 25th February 2022 on the Recreation Mitigation Scheme set out in the draft Information Note: Managing and mitigating the impact of recreation pressure on the Sefton Coast - Sefton’s Interim Approach.
For more information click here
Emerging Supplementary Planning Documents update
The Council consulted on the scope of a number of Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) in Spring 2020, to support the policies in its Adopted Local Plan.
- Affordable and Special Needs Housing
- Boundary Treatment
- Conversions to Flats and Houses in Multiple Occupation
- High Streets
- House Extension
- New Housing
- Planning Obligations
- Shopfronts, Security and Signage
- Social Value from New Development
- Sustainable Travel
Work on these documents continues, and the Council hopes consult on the draft SPDs later in 2022.
- All comments, including personal details, received will be logged securely.
- Comments from private individuals will be published online, usually in summary form. Names may be published online unless a specific request to remain anonymous is made. However, we may not be able to give the same weight to anonymised comments.
- Comments from groups, organisations and companies will be published online, usually in summary form, giving name of group, organisation and company only.
- No contact details will be published online, including home address, email or telephone number
- The Council may need to contact you to request further information or clarification in relation to the comment(s) made.
- Personal details will be used for the purposes of SPD and Information Note production only.
For full data protection rights in planning please see: www.sefton.gov.uk/PlanningGDPR