Emerging Supplementary Planning Documents
Emerging Information Notes
Sefton are currently consulting on the following draft Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) and Information Note.
Comments are sought in writing by Friday 2nd December 2022.
Comments should be sent to email@example.com or by post to Planning Services, Magdalen House, Trinity Road, Bootle L20 3NJ
Draft Supplementary Planning Documents – Strategic Environmental Assessment and Habitat Regulation Assessment Screening.
The following document was used to inform the draft Affordable and Supported Housing SPD in relation to First Homes and Discounted Market Homes
|Housing Affordability in the Context of First Homes (JG Consulting, February 2022)||(pdf 570KB)|
- All comments, including personal details, received will be logged securely.
- Comments from private individuals will be published online, usually in summary form. Names may be published online unless a specific request to remain anonymous is made. However, we may not be able to give the same weight to anonymised comments.
- Comments from groups, organisations and companies will be published online, usually in summary form, giving name of group, organisation and company only.
- No contact details will be published online, including home address, email or telephone number
- The Council may need to contact you to request further information or clarification in relation to the comment(s) made.
- Personal details will be used for the purposes of SPD and Information Note production only.
For full data protection rights in planning please see: www.sefton.gov.uk/PlanningGDPR