Covid-19: important information
The One Stop Shop in Bootle remains open for taxi renewals by appointment only.
The One Stop Shop in Southport is closed.
We are also experiencing an extremely high volume of calls to our Contact Centre during Covid-19, if you call, you may face long delays. There are alternative ways for you to get information during these difficult and challenging times:
- Stay up to date with changes to council services at our Community updates webpage;
- Volunteer to help vulnerable residents in Sefton here
- Access a range of Council service online
Need to get in touch? Why not try these options first...
- Make an online payment
- Request a bulky item collection
- Report a street sweeping complaint
- Report dog fouling
- Report fly tipping
- Report a broken street light
- Report an abandoned vehicle
- Have your say on a consultation
- Make a planning enforcement complaint
Still not found what you were looking for? Try searching our online services
Alternatively, you can:
- Call 0345 140 0845 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm for COVID-19 enquiries only)
- Use our online contact form (this will be forwarded to the appropriate officer or department for a response which may take a few days).
- Contact your local Councillor
- Provide feedback or make a complaint online
- Write to us at Bootle or Southport Town Hall
Virtual Contact Centre
Our incredibly hard working colleagues in the Contact Centre have now moved to a Virtual Contact Centre model, allowing them to work safely and efficiently from their homes during the COVID-19 situation.
The new system has now been successfully implemented and our staff are working hard to answer your queries as efficiently as possible.
The team will continue to concentrate its focus on the more vulnerable members of our community.
Currently we are unable to process payments for some council services. Where possible if you do wish to pay for a service, your call will be transferred to the automated payment line.
Journalists and members of the media can contact Sefton Council’s Communications Team by email [email protected] (not monitored 24-hours)
This email / contact details should only be used for marketing/communications enquiries, we are unable to answer enquiries on any other service. All other enquiries should be directed to [email protected]
All media enquiries, including those for Cabinet Members, must be put to the council’s communications team who will facilitate a response, where appropriate, from the Cabinet Member.
Content on MySefton is available for use by journalists and other media.
Videos can be downloaded from Sefton Council’s YouTube channel
If you require files to be transferred to you in any other way, contact the council’s communications team.
Senior Leadership Team
Dwayne Johnson- Chief Executive
Andrea Watts- Executive Director - People
Stephen Watson- Executive Director
Stephan Van Arendsen- Executive Director of Corporate Resources and Customer Services
Deborah Butcher- Executive Director of Adult Social Care and Health
Vicky Buchanan- Executive Director of Children’s Social Care and Education
Tanya Wilcock- Head of Communities
Stuart Barnes- Head of Economic Growth and Housing
Peter Moore- Head of Highways and Public Protection
Jan McMahon- Head of Strategic Support
Laura Knights- Head of Children’s Social Care
Christian Rogers- Head of Commercial Development
Margaret Jones- Interim Director of Public Health / Head of Health & Wellbeing
Tricia Davies- Interim Head of Education
Head of Localities- Andrew Walker
Interim Head of Adult Social Care- Alisa Nile
|Customer Services Defra Initiative Privacy Notice Final||(pdf 72KB)|
|Customer Services Privacy Notice||(pdf 496KB)|