Under the provisions of the Gambling Act 2005 we are required to produce a Statement of Gambling Licensing Policy which sets out how we intend to administer the Act; we undertake various regulatory functions in relation to a number of gambling activities; and we are responsible for:
- Issuing of premises licences for the provision of gambling activities.
- Issuing of permits for unlicensed family entertainment centres, club gaming, club machines, licensed premises gaming machines and prize gaming.
- Issuing of provisional statements.
- Receiving and endorsing of temporary use notices.
- Receiving of occasional use notices.
- Registering of small lotteries.