We can offer you a manageable and diverse caseload whilst supporting you to maintain a healthy work life balance with a generous annual leave entitlement and working from home/flexible working opportunities wherever applicable.
We have a commitment to our staff’s wellbeing and professional development and actively promote career progression and training opportunities that will support your continuous professional development.
Health and Wellbeing Support
- Occupational Health Service
- Free eye tests and contribution for glasses
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to free and confidential employee counselling
- Access to CBT session and other wellbeing classes
- 2 days additional annual leave per year for volunteering
Professional Development Support
- A wide variety of career progression routes bespoke to individual training and development needs as identified in annual PDRs.
- Excellent training and development opportunities including a wide- ranging offer from our in-house workforce training and development unit as well as access to several external accredited opportunities.
- Partnership with Research in Practice, providing access to online webinars, podcasts and materials linked to the latest research and policy updates to support your CPD and inform evidence-based reports.
- Partnership with Leeds City Council with focus on restorative practice and opportunities for training and support