Our Managing Agent Accreditation Scheme is a free voluntary scheme which offers Agents and Property Managers public recognition for being a good Agent that provides well managed private rented accommodation within Sefton.
Managing Agent Accreditation gives you the opportunity to stand out from the rest
Agents who meet the management code of standards will receive a certificate of accreditation which will last for 5 years.
How to join the scheme?
You can apply to join the scheme by completing and returning the application form
To complete your application, you will need to provide:
- a signed copy of the Management Code of Standards document
- a completed application form to join the scheme
- 3 x Property accreditation application forms (if you don’t have 3 properties accredited).
- List of properties that you manage in Sefton
What happens next?
Once we receive the above documentation, we will contact you directly to arrange property accreditation inspections if required. We will also inspect a representative sample of properties that you manage. We will then arrange a convenient appointment at your office. During this appointment, we will carry out an assessment to ensure you have the following documents and meet our management code of standards:
- Tenancy Agreement (example)
- Inventory (example)
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme Membership Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of membership to one of the following bodies: ARLA/RICS/NALS/ NRLA
- Certificate of membership from an approved Property Redress Scheme
- Landlord Full-Management Contract
- Proof of membership of an approved client money protection scheme
I am already an accredited managing agent and would like to renew my membership how do I do this?
Before the expiry of your current membership complete the renewal application form and provide the requested documentation an officer will then contact you to arrange for a renewal assessment.
Benefits of the Scheme
- Once you have been accreditation you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounted housing licensing fees
- Access to Housing Standards HHSRS advice
- Promise to write an informal letter regarding any non-serious hazards before formal notice served
- FREE advertising on Property Pool Plus
- FREE Marketing opportunity at Landlord Events/Forums
- FREE Logo Window Sticker
- Promote your business as a Sefton Council approved Accredited Managing Agent
- Discounts on landlord training events that Sefton Council provide.
List of accredited Managing Agents:
|Accredited Managing Agent||Address||Contact Details|
|Brownmoor Estates Ltd||84 Brownmoor Park, Crosby, L23 0TW||Brownmoor Estates; 0151 281 1568|
|CF Lettings (T/A Abode)||82 Coronation Road, Crosby, L23 5RH||abode-group.co.uk|
|Concentric Lettings||Floor 2, St Hugh's House, L20 3QQ||Concentricproperty.co.uk|
|Daniel House Residential||31 Trinity Road L20 3TB||dhresidentialltd.co.uk|
|Homesure||32 Allerton Road, Woolton Village, L25 7RG||homesureproperty.co.uk|
|James Kristian||140 South Road, Waterloo, L22 0ND||James-kristian.co.uk|
|Lynn Thompson Lettings Limited||10 - 12 Post Office Avenue, Southport, PR9 0US||lynn-thompson.co.uk|
|Lyon Estates||50 Aintree Road, Bootle, L20 9DN||lyons-estates.co.uk|
|Northwood||15-17 West Derby Village, Liverpool, L12 5HG||northwood.com|
|Paul James Lettings||396 Longmoor Lane, Fazakerley, L9 9DB||pauljameslettings.co.uk|
|Urban Property Management, T/A Urban Residential||207 Liverpool Road North, Maghull, L31 2HH||urban-residential.co.uk|