Sefton Council has joined with neighbouring Council’s to provide a Gateway system to assess, manage and allocate homelessness and housing related support services in the borough.
Gateway to Housing & Support was created to provide improved access to short-term Housing Related Support services for single persons (and couples in some circumstances) within the Liverpool City Region.
The services listed below have been commissioned by Sefton Council to deliver an Integrated Homeless Service and are linked to Sefton Mainstay Gateway.
- BOSCO Society (Accommodation & support services)
- Excel Housing (Accommodation & support services)
- Light for Life (Rough Sleeper service and support services)
- New Start (Accommodation & support services)
- Venus Support (Accommodation and Floating Support)
You should NOT contact these services directly but contact Sefton’s Housing Options Team first to discuss your case with them. Sefton’s Housing Options can be contacted on 0151 934 3541 or email email@example.com