Sefton's Public Access system allows you to search for and track the progress of planning applications and appeals.
The system allows anyone to:
- Search a list of applications validated or decided each week.
- View and/or download copies of drawings and documents submitted with applications.
- Submit comments about an application.
- Monitor the progress of an application.
- Check any constraints associated with a site.
- View whether an appeal has been lodged and any appeal decisions.
- View details of historic applications.
- View property details by reference to a map.
- View recent Planning Committee reports and decision notices.
Search and view planning applications and appeals
Copies of documents and plans submitted with applications after the 1 January 2006 can be viewed under the 'documents' tab. These will be available within five working days of validation. Decision notices will be available to view within 3 days of applications being determined.
Planning application information submitted to the council is protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, 1988 Act). You may only use material which is downloaded or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Printed copies and uncontrolled electronic copies of any documents may not be at the latest revision.