Council spend over £500 (2017/18)
Previous Financial Years
Council spend over £500 (2016/17)
Council spend over £500 (2015/16)
Council spend over £500 (2014/15)
Council spend over £500 (2013/14)
- Income on parking account for financial year 2013/14 is £3,688,001.34
- Expenditure - £383,553.92, Premises £275,995.31, Supplies and services £1,315,408.31, Transport £290,129.96, Support services £17,136.58, Capital Costs £37,640.00, Surplus £1,368,137.56
- The 2016/17 levy for Sefton is £20.724m made to the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority for the provision of public transport services in the borough
- Number of on-street parking spaces is estimated as 1400 pay and display bays (as individual bays are not marked). Does not include Residents Privileged Parking Bays.
- Number of off-street parking bays is 5842.
- There are no waste contracts managed by Sefton Council that are in excess of £5k per annum.