Active Sefton Volunteer Programme
Want to be part of Active Sefton Volunteer Programme?
Sign up today and make a difference to people lives!
The benefits of our programme:
- Development opportunities through subsidised accredited qualifications and training opportunities.
- Support and mentoring from experienced professionals
- Tee shirt and Hoodie
- Links to employment
- Feel good factor of positively contributing and ‘giving something back’
- You can volunteer at your own sports club or other organisation where you may already do voluntary work
- We will have social events to thank volunteers for their contributions.
Who we want?
- Anyone aged 14 + can apply
- People with enthusiasm and passion around sport, leisure and culture that can be reliable.
We have introduced a new incentive scheme based on the number of hours you volunteer for;
- 150 hours completed receive a certificate ( Bronze)
- 300 hours completed receive a certificate (Silver)
- 450 hours completed receive a certificate (Gold)
- 600 hours completed receive a three month gym pass
New to the volunteer programme 2017 we are introducing Active Sports Volunteer of the Year. Your Coaching Mentors will nominate you for the award.
If you are a winner our Active Sports team will put you into to Sefton Sports Awards which is held annually and you will compete against other volunteers in the Borough.