Emerging Supplementary Planning Documents update
The Council intends to begin work on a number of Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) to support the policies in its Adopted Local Plan. The first stage of the process is to set out scope of each SPD and give the opportunity for residents, organisations and other groups to comment on whether they agree with what the SPD will cover. For each proposed SPD we have put together a broad overview of what we think each SPD will cover.
Work has yet to start on these documents and the Council would like to give you an early opportunity to suggest the issues and broad content you consider these SPDs should include. We would like to hear from groups or individuals who consider they could contribute to the contents of these documents.
Comments are sought on the scope of the SPDs by Friday 17th April 2020. Comments should be made in writing to email@example.com or SPD consultation, Planning Department, Magdalen House, Trinity Road, Bootle L20 3NJ
You will have an opportunity to comment again once the draft documents have been written.
- All comments, including personal details, received will be logged securely.
- Comments from private individuals will be published online. Names will be published online unless a specific request to remain anonymous is made. However, we may not be able to give the same weight to anonymised comments.
- Comments from groups, organisations and companies will be published online giving name of group, organisation and company only.
- No contact details will be published online, including home address, email or telephone number
- The Council may need to contact you to request further information or clarification in relation to the comment(s) made.
- Personal details will be used for the purposes of SPD production only.
For full data protection rights in planning please see: www.sefton.gov.uk/PlanningGDPR