Advice about identifying a COVID-19 outbreak, reporting it to the local health protection team and working with health protection team to manage the response is now available on a series of Action Cards.
Developed by the NHS Test and Trace service, the Action Cards provide specific advice for a wide range of business and venue types and can be printed or downloaded to keep on-hand.
They guide business owners and managers through the three steps of how to Identify, Report and Respond and are specific to each type of business or location.
You can find your business type below.
- Arts Heritage & Cultural venues
- Campsites & Caravan Parks
- Cinemas, Theatres and Comedy & Music venues
- Construction and other outdoor work
- Domestic Abuse refuges
- Dress fitter, Tailors and Fashion Designers
- Entertainment and Holiday Resorts
- Hairdressing, Barbershops and Beauty & Nail salons
- Homelessness and Rough Sleeping accommodation
- Hotels and other guest accommodation
- Manufacturing of food and other Large Processing Plants
- Places of worship
- Restaurants, Pubs, Bars, Cafes and Takeaways
- Shops and branches
- Spas, Sports & Massage Therapy and Wellbeing
- Tourist attractions
NHS Test and Trace are developing more, specific examples and these will be added when they become available.