Sefton@Work offers a range of free and confidential job-related services to residents aged 16 years and above throughout Sefton. We have been working alongside Sefton residents and employers since 2003.
Sefton@Work Client Services
Sefton Council's Ways to Work programme provides employment advice, guidance, job preparation skills and paid work placements to workless Sefton residents.
The result of a European Social Fund (ESF) grant, Ways to Work is one of the first projects of its kind to be run through the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, which means we are working closely with all the other councils to deliver coherent and consistent support.
Sefton@Work provides tailored advice and guidance for you and will help you to develop your own personalised action plan.
Our support includes:
- Personal Advisers on hand to give advice and guidance including support with completing CVs, application forms and job searches
- IT classes
- Confidence building courses
- Sector based training
- Personal development
- Real work experience
- Health and wellbeing support
We work with our partners to address a wide range of issues, including Debt Management and Housing. Our Ways to Work programme is available throughout Sefton, for more information or if you wish to register with Sefton@Work please call 0151 934 2610 for an appointment.
Sefton@Work Employer Services
We provide a free, professional recruitment service to employers in Sefton to help them to recruit locally to find the right person for the job.
Our Services to employers include:
- Free and flexible recruitment services
- Advertising and promotion of vacancies
- Help with putting together job descriptions
- Pre-screening, sifting of applications/CVs
- Pre-employment and sector based training
- Job/job seeker matching service
- Advice on recruitment
- Advice on up-skilling existing staff
For more information, please visit the Sefton@Work website, call us on 0151 934 2610 or visit our office on Stanley Road, Bootle.
We are now on Twitter and Facebook (see Do It Online)
The Promenade Office, Southport, PR9 0DZ (next to Southport Theatre)
For information on finding work with organisations other than the council, or if you are an organisation wishing to list a vacancy please see the Find a Job Government website