1. Pick up Your dog’s daily business...
- When you take your dog for a walk, be sure you have enough bags with you to pick up what your dog does naturally!
2. ... and remember to bag it and bin it
- We all know its a horrible thing to step in dog mess, and no-one wants to see dog poo-bags hanging from shrubbery, fence posts or even sometimes thrown onto footpaths.
- Being a responsible dog owner means cleaning up after your pet.
- Please put your poo-bags in a bin or take it home – don’t leave it for someone else to do for you!
3. Please respect our ‘non-dog’ friends’
- Much as we love our pet pooches, please spare a thought for our ‘non‑dog’ friends. Some people really just don’t wants dogs near them even if they are only being friendly.
4. Always control your dog
- Be aware of other people and don’t let your dog become a nuisance to them or their dog
- Know your dog's breed and understand their likes and dislikes
- The more you know your dog, the happier and safer your dog will be
5. Take good care of your dog
- Our dogs are precious, so keep your dog safe at all times.
- Prevent your dog from straying away from you or your home
- Be aware of where your dog is when on a walk.
6. Socialise your dog
7. Be Responsible or face a fine
8. Follow the Rules