Bootle Library lies at the centre of the community just a few minutes away from Bootle Strand. Once inside you will find the open plan layout light and airy with many lovely books on offer from an extensive graphic novels section to the latest top selling fiction and all free to borrow. There is a spacious children’s library filled with books and stories that will inspire many young imaginations. Find a comfy chair and share a story with your little one.
You can access the free Wifi and public computers and you can also print directly to our Wifi printer straight from your phone or tablet.
There are many quiet spots you can sit and get on with some work or read one of the daily newspapers that are available each day. There is also a community room available to hire.
There are many fun free activities ran daily for children and the local community, we look forward to seeing you soon!
|Opening Hours||Contact Details
Story & Rhymetime followed by Playtime
Digital Drop In
True Crime Club
First Tuesday of the Month (Except January), 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Shared Reading Group
Fortnightly on Friday, 10:30am
Lego & Board Games Club
Colour of Pomegranate
Fortnightly on Saturday, 10am-1pm
At The Library Events
Please contact the library for more information
- Free WiFi access
- Automatic entrance doors
- The library is on one level with ground-floor access
- Cycle rack
- A portable hearing loop is available for use in the library
- Quick-reference and local history sections
- Lifelong learning opportunities, including adult and community learning classes
- Community meeting room - available for hire
- Self-service colour photocopier
- Foodbank collection point