Student loans help with tuition fees and living costs if you are studying for a higher education course. You may also be eligible for non-repayable grants depending on your circumstances.
Student Finance England provides information on all types of financial support that you may be entitled to. It includes:
- Support for full time and part time students.
- Support for new and continuing students.
- Support for disabled students.
- Support for students with children.
- Support for students in financial difficulty.
- Support for students who are not from England.
Student Finance England has the relevant application forms and guides for all student finance. You can also apply online via their site.