We want our care experienced people to be active members of society, and to have all the chances in life that other young adults have. We can help you participate in society in the following ways:
- Providing information on groups and clubs you may wish to join.
- Informing you about relevant awards, schemes and competitions you can enter, in line with your talents and interests.
- Encouraging and helping you to enrol on the Electoral Register, so you can vote in elections.
- Informing you about voluntary work that we think you may be interested in.
- Support to access a free leisure pass or Choices Card for all LA leisure facilities in Sefton.
- Giving you advice and helping you to challenge any discrimination you face as a care experienced person