We offer so much at Sefton Council, whether at one of our Family Wellbeing Centres, libraries or leisure centres.
Family is the most important influence on a child's life, from the moment they are born until they reach adulthood and beyond.
Family Wellbeing Centres provide joined up support for children and young people aged 0-19 years to make family life that little bit easier.
Family Wellbeing Centres offer support with:
- Parenting - parents-to-be, new parents/carers, behaviour, speech and language
- Health - health visitors, mental health, healthy eating, sexual health
- Employment - including training, apprenticeships and volunteering
- Education - early learning, attendance, further education, educational attainment
- Community engagement - social opportunities, events, clubs, activities
- Relationships - counselling, loneliness, promoting positive relationships
- Welfare - benefits, debt advice, housing support
If you require any further information on support you can receive via your Family Wellbeing Centres please contact your local Centre:-
North Sefton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Sefton: email@example.com
South Sefton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Help in action, this short video shares the stories of children and young people in Sefton during the COVID pandemic.
Family Wellbeing Centres can be found in the following locations in Sefton
You can find other support for families in Sefton at the Sefton Directory