Under the Licensing Act 2003 applications concerning the grant or variation of a premises licence or club premises certificate, or the grant of a provisional statement are subject to the publication of a notice on the premises and in a local newspaper by the applicant.
In addition we are also required to publish notice of these types of applications and any that are pending will appear, and can be viewed below.
Anyone can make a representation on the applications listed below (either for or against the matter). We must receive your representation by the dates shown by each application below.
Please read the below guidance notes before you submit any representations.
Notice is hereby given that Ms Sharanyaa Ponnampalam of Danny's General Store 95 Stanley Road Bootle L20 7DA has applied to Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council for a Grant of a Premise Licence.
The terms of which being as follows:
Hours open to public:
- Monday - from 06.00 to 23.00
- Tuesday - from 06.00 to 23.00
- Wednesday - from 06.00 to 23.00
- Thursday - from 06.00 to 23.00
- Friday - from 06.00 to 23.00
- Saturday - from 06.00 to 23.00
- Sunday - from 06.00 to 23.00
The sale of alcohol by retail
- Monday - from 08.00 to 23.00
- Tuesday - from 08.00 to 23.00
- Wednesday - from 08.00 to 23.00
- Thursday - from 08.00 to 23.00
- Friday - from 08.00 to 23.00
- Saturday - from 08.00 to 23.00
- Sunday - from 08.00 to 23.00
This application can be inspected in person at the below postal address (weekdays 09.00 to 15.00 by appointment).
Any representations to the application shall be in writing and should be lodged with The Licensing Authority Licensing Unit, Sefton MBC, Magdalen House, 30 Trinity Road, Bootle, L20 3NJ, stating the terms of the grounds of the said representation, not later than 15 June 2020.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application. A person is liable to an unlimited fine on conviction should such a false statement be made.