MyView is Sefton’s online employee self-service system offering staff a secure and environmentally-friendly way of easily viewing and managing your personal payroll details at your own convenience from ANY internet-connected device including your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Although paper payslips will be turned off to you when you sign up to use MyView from your home email address, MyView will enable you to view online your payslips (all the way back to 2004) and has the extra benefit that you will be able to view your latest payslip 2 to 3 days before payday.
In addition you will also be able to view other documentation such as your P60 Year End Tax form and, if appropriate, P11D Benefits and Expenses Tax Form.
MyView will also enable you to view and check your personal information to ensure it is correct.
- Personal details - name, date of birth, National Insurance number
- Contact details - address, phone numbers, emails
- Next-of-kin & emergency contact details
- Bank details, using enhanced security features
In many cases, you will be able to update this information online avoiding the need to write to HR or Payroll.
A user-friendly dashboard will alert you to things you need to know, e.g. the availability of your latest payslip or when your latest expense claim has been authorised.
You will be able to:
- View your personal details, e.g. your start date, history changes such as changes to contract hours and pay
- Quickly and easily submit claims for mileage and other expenses online
- View your sickness record
- If you are in the Local Government Pension Scheme, access details of your current pension and contribution rate
- View a complete history of all forms and changes you make
If you are a Manager of other staff, you will also be able to see your team, the posts they are in and their employment details. You will be able to authorise expense claims and start to manage changes online rather than completing paper submissions.
If you do not currently have a Sefton E mail address and wish to sign up to use My View via your personal E mail address you should complete the registration form and provide your E mail address details. Once registered we will send you an email to the address provided to let you know how to log in to MyView.
By Signing up to External Access to MyView you will be consenting to stopping the production and delivery of future paper payslips.
By going paperless you will be helping to reduce waste paper & carbon footprint of postage/delivery and making a tangible contribution to saving the environment.
In future the Teachers’ Pensions Scheme are making it a mandatory requirement for teachers to supply an email address to access their Annual Pension Benefit Statement. Payroll will share your personal email address with Teachers’ Pensions Scheme for this purpose.
▸Register for access to MyView