What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file usually containing a random and unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web server and then stored onto your computer's hard drive. They are used to store information about you on your computer. For more information about cookies see the All About Cookies website.
Cookies on this site
2. Find My Nearest - This cookie contains only the address information that you have entered and then selected “Remember Address”. This allows you to use the “Home” button in order to return to that address rather than re-entering the details again for each search.
- Personal Bookmarks created by the user are stored as persistent cookies. This allows the bookmarks to be saved between sessions.
- All map settings are stored using a persistent cookie. This allows the settings to be saved between sessions.
- A session cookie is used to maintain an asp.net session state for the user. This is deleted when the browser is closed.
4. Google Analytics - This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use this site and this site only. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If you don't want to send data to Google Analytics you can download an opt out browser add-on.
To delete cookies or reject cookies
We recommend you allow the cookies we set by this website as they help us provide a better service and make our website easier to use.
If you do not want to receive cookies from this website, select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options, then add our domain to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from.
Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored.
If you set your browser to refuse all cookies, please be aware that there may be functionality on various websites that does not work.
Information for iPad, Apple MAC and Safari Users
First, go to the iPad settings by tapping the settings icon or select preferences, privacy settings in Safari on a MAC.
Next, scroll down the left-side window until you locate Safari. When you tap Safari, the safari's settings will show up in the main window.
To enable/disable cookies, simply locate the Privacy block and change the Block Cookies option. Your choices are "Never", "Always" and "From third parties and advertisers". The "From third parties" choice is the best for enabling cookies while keeping a moderate level of security by ensuring you have actually visited the website associated with the cookie. If you want the most secure experience, choosing "Never" will turn off cookies completely.