Complaints about Councillors

To report an issue about a Councillor you can complete the complain about a Councillor form.

This covers a member or co-opted member of Sefton Council, or a member of any Town or Parish Council within the Borough of Sefton who has failed to comply with the Code of Conduct. 

The matter will then be considered by the Council's Initial Assessment Sub-Committee. 

Please note that the Committee can only deal with complaints about the behaviour of a member. It will not deal with complaints about things that are not covered by the members' Code of Conduct as set out in chapter 2 of the Constitution. 

Last Updated on 10 January 2017