Cambridge children's centre
||Cambridge Children's Centre
Cambridge Road, Bootle, L20 9LQ
0151 282 5467
|Centre Manager Name:
|Family Development Worker Name:
||Diane McHugh, Paula Bradsdhaw, Helen
View a map of L20
||8.00am - 6.00pm
* Select the appropriate address in Sefton Maps to
see it's location
- Maintained Nursery School and full day care under one
- Family support, with health visiting to parents within 2 months
- Child and family health services: advice in
pregnancy, breastfeeding support, help to stop smoking,
information on healthy eating, safety, weaning.
- Speech and language support.
- Parenting support classes and groups.
- "A.P.P.L.E." programme offering Antenatal, Postnatal, Peer
support, Learning and Education to teenage parents.
- Support for children and families with special educational
needs and disabilities.
- Baby health club
- Baby yoga
- Holistic therapies
- Adult numeracy classes
- Credit union
- Effective links with Sefton Early Years and Childcare
- Adult Education classes.
- Links with Jobcentre Plus, Connexions and Sefton at
Plus many other services. Contact us to find out more, or drop
in to register with us to receive up to date news, timetables and
Cambridge Children's Centre -
Childcare Information Brochure
Centre Timetable September -
December 2013 374kb
Centre Summer 2013 86kb
Parent Forum - Get involved
Parent forums are the voice of the local
community. They are made up of local parents and carers.
They help to inform the children's centre of what is needed in the
area and what they would like the centre to offer. To have
your say and to get involved in the forum please confirm
dates/times by contacting the children's centre directly.
Return to the list of Children's
Last Updated on 8/23/2013